>> CALL US NOW FOR A QUOTE 01932 269 915 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org <<
We take great pride in our work. For a speedy, tidy and cost effective scaffold, compliant with TG20:13 regulations, look no further...
Surrey Street Scaffolding - Terms & Conditions
- As a client, you are required to make sure the ground where the scaffold structure is being erected is clear, tidy and able to take the scaffold load.
- All access to the site is to be agreed prior to works taking place.
- We are not responsible as a company for any alterations after scaffolding has been signed off and handed over.
- During scaffolding being erected, it is not to be accessed or altered in any way or you will be charged.
- Once scaffolding has been erected, signed off and handed over, any alterations are to be carried out by a member of our team.
- Monarflex side sheeting to be fixed once only. We are not responsible for return visits to fix Monarflex free of charge.
- We will not be held responsible for any alterations for scaffold that has been erected without a request and full specification from the client, once it has been handed over.
- The client is responsible to make us fully aware of any power cables, gas pipes underground, which are to be worked on during the contract.
- If you require a drawing for your scaffold structure, we must be notified with a minimum of two weeks prior to erection, which may be chargeable.
- We are not responsible for any licences to the Councils unless instructed and agreed.
- We do not hold responsibility for any interference of satellite dishes or TV aerials.
- During the contract period, we hold the right to access our scaffold at any time during working hours, for inspection.
- We are not responsible for weekly scaffold inspections unless agreed in the contract or prior to works.
- You are responsible for all damages and loss of materials once job has been handed over (which will incur additional charges).
- We may require a deposit on booking scaffolding on certain occasions.
- All scaffolding is to be paid upon completion of works, unless agreed otherwise in writing with Surrey Street Hire & Sales Ltd.
- All costs are agreed upfront with payment terms.
Method of payment:
- We accept all debit cards, credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, SOLO). We do not accept American Express or PayPal.
- BACS payments
- Cheque payment (made payable to Surrey Street Hire & Sales Ltd)